What to do after javascript course completes

Hello,
I am just about to complete JavaScript course. I want to know, what to do after this course completes.

Smart contracts is my next bet after javascript

Congratulations​:tada: bro, but the confusion is same, you are about to but I have completed all the courses and now I am wandering about what to do next​:blush::blush:

1 Like

Don’t carefrydgfhgyfyvdtcstdvyyffy

I got some suggestions from my friends and they suggest me to learn HTML first and then CSS.

Thanks , I am also trying to find some courses . I will also check HTML&CSS . :blush:

1 Like

You can try the app, called Mimo or you can try Sololearn. In Sololearn you can find me and I can help you there with tricky sums

First of all, I want to say thanks and sorry both. Thanks for your help and sorry for late reply :blush::blush:.
I have tried sololearn app before grasshopper and it’s a good app but it’s a paid app and i want to learn code free of cost as it’s not my dream. So, I liked to join freecodecamp as it’s totally free :relaxed::relaxed:and i am also learning with great learning because English is not my mother tongue so it’s difficult to learn codes with freecodecamp as there is a foreigner teacher and you know the difference between indian english and foreign english speakings :smiley::smiley:

Hey, I also tried Sololearn

Can you please help me

But how can i help you😊

I need a scholarship

Please send me the links, if you know about any

I don’t know too much about but you can check google scholarship. They help students in computer science studies

By the way, I am Anisha Chakraborty from Calcutta

Thanks :+1::pray::+1::pray:, but can you tell me from which classes

As I am class 7​:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::astonished::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Let me check first then I can tell you :blush:

Okie, thanks​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

No, that’s not for you​:relieved::relieved:it’s for UG, PG or PhD students