Unable to Sign In

I’ve been using the app for about a week now, and I like it very much. However, I’m unable to sign in to my Google account in the app and as such I’m unable to save code in the code playground, or save my progress. Is there something that can be done to fix this issue?

Hey there,

Were you able to use your google account previously, and are now having trouble, or were you never able to sign in successfully?

If you’re using a Family Link account, I’m sorry to say that these accounts are not supported. You can use the app without signing in, which will store your progress locally on your device, but none of your progress will be backed up on our end.

Hope this helps,
Ben

Thanks for the reply. I’ve never been able to sign in successfully. No, I’m not using a family account. I’ve attached a picture of the error that I’m getting.

Here’s one more picture.

Hey there,

This login issue is typically caused by trying to use the app from a country where Google is blocked. This means that trying to access a Google server for signing in will return an error message.

If this is the case, I’m sorry to say that there isn’t anything we can do on our end to fix the problem.

Ben