Please help with Grasshopper app for Chromebook

I am in my earlier 60, and just started getting into learning to code. I needed something larger to read due to my age so I bought a Acer R11 Chromebook which was capable of downloading Grasshopper app. I was very excited about this, but there are so many problems when I use this app to learn. Sometime I see user menu and sometime I can’t. Sometime the app work for a little and most of the time it doesn’t. I am not good in explaining
, but it really acts weird, sometime. Has anyone else have reported problems with Grasshopper app in Chromebooks?

While the Grasshopper app will run on Chromebooks, it is optimized to run on a phone so there may be parts of the screen (such as menus) that seem stretched out or don’t fit the screen well. We’re hoping to have a version that will run in a internet browser window, but it’s not quite ready.

–Frankie

Have you created an update that works on chromebooks yet? I would love to introduce this to my 6th graders.

Hey there,

While we haven’t worked specifically on making our mobile app support Chromebooks, we will soon be launching a new Grasshopper web experience available in a regular non-mobile web browser.

If you and your class would like to be beta testers for the new content, please reach out to grasshopper-support@google.com.

Hope this helps!
Ben

Thanks for the idea Ben! I just did!

Have a great day!

Deb Segiet

Hi I reached out to the address you gave me to volunteer for Beta testing, but have not heard anything back.