More Detailed Explanations

Hi I’m Justin,
I’m trying this out with my 9 year old son. I’m interested to learn but I have many questions. I noticed the blue bold text allows me to review concepts. I want to have access to that in my study notes and process it (read it and take notes of what I don’t understand).
I’ve been trying to search the forum for the past 10 minutes and see the topic comparison side panel and can’t find a similar topic.
Thanks in advance for any advice. I’m currently trying to see if the Appscript/Code Academy tutorials works and trying to find my way around these. (I’ve tried before to learn appscript)
200404 Javascript Studies

Hey there, you’re in luck! We may or may not be working on an AppsScript course :wink:

As for reviewing concepts: in the mobile app, you can see all of the concepts that you’ve unlocked by tapping on the trophy in the top-right of the screen.

On the web version of Grasshopper, you can click on the Guide button to see the concepts for each specific lesson.

We’ve also just added a glossary section to our website that has some of the definitions and concepts you are looking for. They are a little simpler than what you’ll find in the app, but should still be helpful.

Hope this helps!
Ben

1 Like