Is it good to learn javascript without a pc i.e.on Mobile phone

Is it good to learn javascript without a pc i.e.on Mobile phone

3 Likes

Frankly, no… You must have a PC… This is necesary for writing your own code(There is the playground section, but not all the code is available there. Gallery on PC is better) and it is more convenient to use a pc than a mobile phone. Also, is there any other place to code on mobile phone besides Grasshopper? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes there are Tabs also.

1 Like

When you use a PC, you have more courses so I recommend you to use a PC.

2 Likes

You definitely need to have a PC to write any coding language in a proper way, so the answer is unfortunately no.

2 Likes

@Meet_Lahori you can’t get the best performance in mobile or tabs.

2 Likes

I suggest using a PC Bro.

1 Like

A question if I use a pc which editor recommend? Can I put or write the same code from the app with a editor? If I can how I visualize the result? If I type drawboxes on the editor I can see that a box is drawn?

1 Like

Hi there Meet_Lahori. It is not useful to learn JavaScript without using a computer (i.e. Mobile or Tablet). I recommended using a PC to learn JavaScript.

Thank you!
Pummarin :smile:

1 Like

Would a laptop suffice?

2 Likes

Of course. A laptop is a pc

2 Likes

Cool thanks. Do you guys know of an app or other resource for more practice with the basics ? For instance I am on the of…loop section of grasshopper, but don’t feel confident with all the necessary terms to be successful with loops. I am very lost by the loops concept.

1 Like

@Leli_Leli hi… Sjk

1 Like

Much convenient and user friendly. I love it

1 Like

I would recommend using a computer (ex: Chromebook, Mac, etc.

Best,
@TechAvi

So how could I download the app in my PC please help I can’t download in my pc

You can use a pc or a laptop both are ok but you need atleast one of them.

No the app is a website which is grasshopper.app in pc