Is it good to learn javascript without a pc i.e.on Mobile phone

Is it good to learn javascript without a pc i.e.on Mobile phone

Frankly, no… You must have a PC… This is necesary for writing your own code(There is the playground section, but not all the code is available there. Gallery on PC is better) and it is more convenient to use a pc than a mobile phone. Also, is there any other place to code on mobile phone besides Grasshopper? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes there are Tabs also.

When you use a PC, you have more courses so I recommend you to use a PC.

1 Like

You definitely need to have a PC to write any coding language in a proper way, so the answer is unfortunately no.

1 Like

@Meet_Lahori you can’t get the best performance in mobile or tabs.

1 Like

I suggest using a PC Bro.

A question if I use a pc which editor recommend? Can I put or write the same code from the app with a editor? If I can how I visualize the result? If I type drawboxes on the editor I can see that a box is drawn?

Hi there Meet_Lahori. It is not useful to learn JavaScript without using a computer (i.e. Mobile or Tablet). I recommended using a PC to learn JavaScript.

Thank you!
Pummarin :smile:

Would a laptop suffice?

Of course. A laptop is a pc

1 Like

Cool thanks. Do you guys know of an app or other resource for more practice with the basics ? For instance I am on the of…loop section of grasshopper, but don’t feel confident with all the necessary terms to be successful with loops. I am very lost by the loops concept.

@Leli_Leli hi… Sjk