Gabonese Flag explainer

Umm… I am not sure. I think this is good. I did have some problems with it when I couldn’t click on stuff but beside that I think Grasshopper is a good coding app. Oh and one more thing It is about Java Script so you will be using some blocks and will be clicking blocks For Example : drawBox() or drawBoxes(). You will unlock concepts. This is all for now that I know about Grasshopper Coding app but feel free to reply to me or creating a post. I will try to answer questions. I hope this helped you.

1 Like

you are my youtube’ers

1 Like

i do not understand to

i don’t understand to

Yooooo, i understand and is only 10 in half

Hi Eveyone how is your day

there is a bug in one of gabonese flag one i keep getting it right but it dosnet work

but [quote=“grasshopperexplainer, post:1, topic:20, full:true”]
The aim of this puzzle: Create the Gabonese flag.
Walkthrough of the solution: The Gabonese flag has three horizontal stripes; the top stripe is green, the middle stripe is yellow and the bottom stripe is blue. To re-create the flag there needs to be 9 boxes — 3 boxes tall and 3 boxes wide. drawBox(green) will draw one green box (updating the color will change the color of the box). newLine() is used to make boxes appear below other boxes.
Sample code solution:
(Tap below to reveal)

drawBox(green);
drawBox(green);
drawBox(green);
newLine();
drawBox(yellow);
drawBox(yellow);
drawBox(yellow);
newLine()
drawBox(blue);
drawBox(blue);
drawBox(blue);

JavaScript Concepts: Calling Functions, Identifiers
Grasshopper Concepts: drawBox(), newLine()
[/quote] but what if we change it up a little

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get the thing right.

Neither can I. I have been trying also

1 Like

But I am Only 6 years so that is probaly why

1 Like

that is alot of coding

hi what is :sparkling_heart:it

ok thanks good has is been great t[quote=“grasshopperexplainer, post:1, topic:20, full:true”]
The aim of this puzzle: Create the Gabonese flag.
Walkthrough of the solution: The Gabonese flag has three horizontal stripes; the top stripe is green, the middle stripe is yellow and the bottom stripe is blue. To re-create the flag there needs to be 9 boxes — 3 boxes tall and 3 boxes wide. drawBox(green) will draw one green box (updating the color will change the color of the box). newLine() is used to make boxes appear below other boxes.
Sample code solution:
(Tap below to reveal)

drawBox(green);
drawBox(green);
drawBox(green);
newLine();
drawBox(yellow);
drawBox(yellow);
drawBox(yellow);
newLine()
drawBox(blue);
drawBox(blue);
drawBox(blue);

JavaScript Concepts: Calling Functions, Identifiers
Grasshopper Concepts: drawBox(), newLine()
[/quote]

:fu:t4:ok what is it :vulcan_salute:t4: :

:muscle:t4: hi :fist_right:t4:

hi im new here how do i work this out

new
#newgirl

1 Like

im coming to your hose nd do somting to you :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

hi roblox girl user:cubby_nina1011 thats my acc

3 Likes

hi im new sowe how do you do this is my first time