Exercises do not make sense

Everything I’m doing here, I’m guessing at - none of this makes any sense, and I’m studying JavaScript in other sources, so I’m not totally new to the language and how it works! When I get something right, I still don’t know what I’ve done.
The explanations are too brief for what the goals wants to achieve, and I keep thinking I’ll have an “Aha!” moment and it will all make sense, but so far I feel like I’m wasting my time.
BTW, I downloaded the app 3-days ago, and have been “playing” with it about an hour each day - is my “Aha!” moment still to come?
Thanks

What do you really mean by exercises do not make sense? I have an idea what you are talking about but I am not sure if it is really what you are saying.
I am guessing the problem is that you can’t understand the codes. At the start, there are codes with elements that we haven’t learned yet, like for example, ‘return’. We come across it in the app and then we got the meaning of its meaning later on. I think that’s where your problem is. If that’s really your problem just continue using the app, all will be explained later on and if you have an issue or a question about a particular code, just come to the forum to try getting an answer. I hope I was helpful.
If I did not understand your problem, feel free to explain it by replying to this message.

PS: I am learning on the app too, I am not one of the developers or something, I am just trying to help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like