Crashes every 30 seconds

Hello, the app is crashing like every 30 secs on my android 12 pixel 3. storage cleaning does not help. any ideas?

You need to restart the phone and uninstall the app and install it again from play store.
It will surely work.

well I tried that many times. after some time, I still have this issue. but as usual, Google does not care.

Hey, why are you blaming Google. When you need to know something, I think you always type your doubt in Google.

1 Like

It’s very rude to say like this. Google has many apps, so in that case, some apps can have glitches in them.

2 Likes

In that case you have to use Android phones. My opinion is to change your phone

I always did that for many years. Most feedback I sent was ignored completely for years and years.

I also think it is rude that Google asks for feedback all the time, we spent time writing it down and they ignore it completely. That is rude too.

Writing feedback, is buisness, and nothing else

Just press this button, marked red.

But never ever blame Google like this. I know you will think me your enemy as I wanna become the first Woman Google CEO. I am from India and now my age is 11.

1 Like

you can be absolutely everything you want to be :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Thankyou for supporting my dream to come true

2 Likes

Yeah you go girl!!! I will be there to cheer you on. :+1::+1::pray::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thankyou very much, you all

It’s right, that we can be anything we wanna be​:grinning::grinning: