Confusing For New Members

I do love the app, Ive learned a lot about on fundamentals 1, but since I got to fundamentals 2 everything seems so confusing and the way you guys put it is a little confusing to understand. I couldn’t understand the Function declaration, or recursive function, the only thing I could understand was the instructions, it feels like there’s poor material of examples and too much instructions to do, but with the instructions I don’t even know what I’m doing. I would be amazed if I start to see more examples in the courses so that I can get to understand more of the topic, so my feedback is about to add more examples in the topics, so that people that are recently starting in the coding can have a better understanding of the elements of coding and we get to use it in a creative way. Thanks for the attention if you are a Moderator or Admin, if you are a member, I suggest you to feedback the app, is a very very good App for learning code and I having fun with it.

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to write feedback! We’re always open to ideas on how to better teach our users.

If you’re ever stuck on a puzzle and need some extra help, please don’t hesitate to ask a question on the Puzzle Explainer thread for that puzzle. Not only do Grasshopper staff check the forum regularly, but we have a pretty active user base that loves to help each other out. It’s a great way to get unstuck.

Best of luck,
Ben