After completing the course , what will be my js level?

Hi everyone,

First of all sorry for my english, i just want to know is it worth it to work with this app?
How much i am going to learn JS according to general scala?
Assume that Whole JS coding level is 100 (i know its a funny argument but just for materialization) , than what will this course give me as JS level after i complete it?

In addition to , will courses continue to added to app?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

As per my understanding it will clear your basic concepts about JScript and develop your logical skills and help you to get to the level as you can understand the code and starts your codding in JScript
If You are assuming whole JScript as master 100% then this will definately about 75-80%. Because logics and other things you have to develop on your own and sometimes you have to google it,
But this APP will help you to startup your codding and make you clear about what JScript is.
I hope it will help!:blush:

Hey @supernova1,

Good question! Rather than the ‘out of 100’ analogy, I find it useful to compare it to your understanding of on concepts through school. There is elementary school, middle/high school, then university level (which in itself has it’s own levels).

The app will give you a elementary understanding of JavaScript and Computer Science. In other words, it will give you the building blocks you need to learn more indepth coding concepts.

Hope this helps!
H :slight_smile:

1 Like